District: House District 48
Moon Griffon Nickname: Bogus Beau
Parishes: Iberia, Lafayette, St. Martin
Seat mate: Jean-Paul Coussan
Phone: 337-373-4051 call
Email: [email protected]
- Introduced HB130 to require motor vehicle accident reports be made available to healthcare providers or their agents who provided healthcare services to a party that is a subject of the report
- Introduced HB359 to prohibit implementation of federal election directives and guidance and spending of federal money for elections under certain conditions
- Introduced HB374 to increase the penalties for gross littering involving tires and failure to obtain a generator identification number
- Introduced HB637 to specify that an assessor is only required to produce assessment data in usable electronic media to the tax assessor and provides for certain fees for copies of listings or assessment rolls
- Introduced HB899 to provide relative to the preemption of local ordinances regarding tobacco products
Feb 2022 10
THE CHILL REMAINS
Should the Police Association be allowed to take a position on legislation that directly affects its members? Should they be able to brag on police accomplishments and even warn the public about criminals in the area?
Yesterday's determination by the Lafayette Fire and Police Civil Service Board will have a chilling effect on exactly this kind of information. It will reduce the amount, quality, and diversity of information made available to the public. Check it out...