District: House District 92
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Nicholas Muscarello
Phone: 504-465-3479 call
Email: [email protected]
Party: RINO - Republican In Name Only
- October 14, 2023 - Re-elected to the Louisiana House of Representatives (District 92) receiving 70% of the vote.
- 2023 - Received a 94% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- 2023 - Didn’t show-up to the veto override session required by Article 3, Section 10 of the Louisiana Constitution.
- Voted AGAINST Raymond Crews’ HB81 requiring public school employees to use certain names and pronouns for students unless parents provide written permission to do otherwise. (May 8, 2023)
- Voted AGAINST Gabe Firment’s HB648 seeking to prohibit certain procedures to alter the sex of a minor child.
- Introduced HB21 (2023) to provide relative to extended sick leave related to pregnancy and infant care for certain school employees
- Introduced HB123 (2023) to permit the Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) to revoke or deny renewal of a license to a nursing home that has failed to correct a rejected emergency preparedness plan
- Introduced HB148 (2023) to modify the qualifications and procedures for payment of firemen's state supplemental pay
- Introduced HB319 (2023) to modify the procedure for licensing a registered nurse (RN) and an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) by endorsement
- Introduced HB38 / HB660 (2023) to provide relative to the requirement of P.O.S.T. certification for the use of firearms by qualified retired law enforcement officers
- Introduced HB394 (2022) to provide for additional compensation for registrars of voters and their chief deputies and confidential assistants who have more than 12 years of experience
- Introduced HB582 (2022) to add Louisiana to the Licensed Professional Counselor Interstate Compact
- Introduced HB854 (2022) to provide relative to occupational diseases for members in the classified fire services in connection with the duties of being a firefighter
- Introduced HB933 (2022) to effect a comprehensive revision of laws relating to emergency preparedness by and among state-licensed nursing homes