Buddy Mincey, Jr.
- October 14, 2023 - Ran for Louisiana Senate (District 13) receiving 35% of the vote to be defeated by Valery Hodges.
- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life.
- Introduced HB231 (2023) to authorize the Dept. of Veterans Affairs to adopt administrative rules relative to burial eligibility at state and national veterans cemeteries
- Introduced HB397 (2023) to provide relative to the duties and responsibilities of the parish president and sheriff during a declared local disaster or state of emergency
- Introduced HB472 (2023) to provide for state entry into the Interstate Teacher Mobility Compact, which provides for licensure of teachers who move between member states
- Introduced HB637 (2023) to establish a non-refundable income or corporation franchise tax credit for the employment of eligible students as interns in work-based programs designed to incorporate on-the-job training in high-wage, high-demand industry sectors
- Introduced HB244 (2022) to require public school governing authorities to determine school-year calendars
- Introduced HB245 (2022) to require an official who is taking a minor from school in order to place him in protective custody to have certain information about the minor
- Introduced HB263 (2022) to require the establishment of check-out procedures at public schools and school districts
- Introduced HB423 (2022) to require public school governing authorities to provide high school seniors the opportunity to register to vote
- Introduced HB455 (2022) to provide relative to the qualifications of teachers at certain nonpublic schools
- Introduced HB462 (2022) to create the crime of unauthorized removal of a minor from a school, child day care center, or early learning center
- Introduced HB471 (2022) to provide relative to background checks for workers dressed in costume as certain characters
- Introduced HB509 (2022) to require the state Dept. of Education to maintain a database and report to the legislative education committee on training that professional teachers are required by law to complete
- Introduced HB617 (2022) to create the Reimagine Accountability Commission to study and report findings and recommendations relative to the school and district accountability system
- Introduced HB740 (2022) to provide for the sale, diversion, transport, delivery, and acceptance of propane, gasoline, diesel, and other fuel across jurisdictional boundaries following a declared natural disaster
Bossier Parish's House District 9 has Dodie Horton facing challenger Christopher D Turner. Who's who and what's what? I'm glad you asked!
Should government resources be used to pick winners? It took Louisiana Department of Health months to respond to our records requests about doing just that. While certain bureaucrats in LDH were using the state agency's voice to blatantly promote a political agenda, many legislators and even top bureaucrats inside the department were asking "what does this have to do with healthcare?" The short answer is: nothing.
As often as he has changed up the rules in attempt to silence us, its apparent the Speaker of the House has more time for petty vindictiveness than he has for defending small business and individual liberty.
Soon Louisiana will elect a new governor. Citizens are asking which candidate will be most willing to work with legislators on balancing power.
A healthcare worker invited me to a meeting with Louisiana's Speaker of the House. She wanted to ask questions and share information she felt was important. I went as moral support but had the opportunity to ask a few questions of my own. Access Granted Initially...
You may remember the fake "Fiscal Cliff" narrative JBE put out a few years ago. He called one special session after another, demanding (in two-year-old fashion) that taxes must be raised, or the entire state of Louisiana might just stuff off into the Gulf of...