- Introduced HB187 to expand the powers of the La. Agricultural Finance Authority
- Introduced HB226 to create the La. Healthcare Workforce Education and Training Council and provides for duties of the council, the La. Department of Health, and higher education governing boards with respect to healthcare workforce development
- Introduced HB286 to deem certain healthcare providers to meet credentialing requirements of the Medicaid managed care program by reason of their affiliation with a licensed hospital
- Introduced HB315 to establish the Blind and Visually Impaired Student's Bill of Rights and require public schools and certain publicly funded programs to provide certain accommodations to certain students and their parents and guardians
- Introduced HB347 to add hospitals accredited by the Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation to the facilities recognized as major teaching hospitals
- Introduced HB424 to authorize pharmacy interns supervised by pharmacists and certified pharmacy technicians supervised by pharmacists to administer certain immunizations and vaccines and decreases the age threshold above which a person may receive an influenza immunization from a licensee of the La. Board of Pharmacy
- Introduced HB497 to exempt from the provisions of the La. Pharmacy Practice Act facilities that provide home dialysis drugs or devices and meet certain specifications
The tragic loss of Congressman Elect Luke Letlow leaves behind some pretty big shoes to fill. While nobody wants to be the one to bring it up, Louisiana must elect someone to be congressman for it's 5th congressional district. Qualifying for this position begins...