- Introduced HB134 to provide relative to the restitution requirement for the crime of false statements and false or altered documents.
- Introduced HB135 to authorize dispensing of medical marijuana to certain qualifying patients who are not Louisiana residents
- Introduced HB137 to provide that visiting qualifying patients shall be exempt from prosecution for certain violations of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law
- Introduced HB162 to exempt the payment of expungement fees for persons determined to be factually innocent and for persons granted a pardon
- Introduced HB262 to provide relative to exceptions to the public records law for certain work products by district attorneys, assistant district attorneys, district attorney investigators, or district attorney victims assistance coordinators
- Introduced HB282 to provide relative to the probation of certain defendants who are placed in a drug division probation program or specialty court program
- Introduced HB322 to provide with regards to simple criminal damage to property, when multiple properties are damaged by a number of distinct acts of the offender which are part of a continuous sequence of events, the aggregate of the amount of the damages shall determine the grade of the offense
- Introduced HB361 to provide relative to the search for and seizure of medical records
- Introduced HB378 to add certain substances to Schedules I, II, and IV of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law
- Introduced HB409 to prohibit the issuance of a written summons instead of making custodial arrests in the occurrence of certain domestic violence crimes
- Introduced HB415 to remove the exclusion of a law enforcement officer's obligation to appear or testify at an administrative driving privileges hearing and removes the rebuttable presumption applicable to a suspension hearing on certain driving privileges
- Introduced HB418 to remove the disqualification of contributing to a candidate in a Louisiana election as a condition for eligibility to bid for a therapeutic use of marijuana production license
- Introduced HB767 to increase the total number of therapeutic marijuana production facility licenses and adds criteria for issuing new licenses by the Dept. of Agriculture and Forestry
- Introduced HB768 to provide for the licensure of therapeutic marijuana pharmacies
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.