- Introduced HB126 to prohibit the disqualification of unemployment benefits to individuals who were terminated from their employment due to failure to comply with a COVID-19 vaccine requirement
- Introduced HB295 to require that proof of COVID-19 antibodies be equivalent to vaccinated status
- Introduced HB353 to provide that if an employer allows an employee to get regularly or periodically tested for COVID-19 in lieu of the employee adhering to an employer mandated COVID-19 vaccine requirement, then the employer must cover the testing
- Introduced HB971 to change the definition of "home improvement contracting" to only include projects above $7,500 and not greater than $50,000
- Introduced HCR72 requesting the chairmen of the House Committee on Ways and Means and the Senate Committee on Revenue and Fiscal Affairs to establish a joint subcommittee to study state tax incentives and rebates
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.