District: House District 84
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Vinney St. Blanc
Phone: 504-689-7725 call
Email: [email protected]
- October 14, 2023 - Ran for Louisiana Senate (District 8) receiving 48% of the vote to be defeated by Patrick Connick.
- 2023 - a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- 2023 - Was marked "absent" on the vote to override the veto of Gov. Edwards with regards to HB81 by Raymond Crews seeking to prevent school teachers from secretly changing the pronouns of students.
- Introduced HB161 (2023) to change from optional to mandatory the local sales and use tax exemption for purchases by commercial fishermen and certain seafood processing facilities that own or lease commercial fishing vessels
- Introduced HB433 (2023) to authorize the sale of ice cream as an alcoholic beverage with low and high alcoholic content
- Introduced HB516 (2023) to authorize special identification stickers or decals for persons with autism spectrum disorder or their guardian to inform law enforcement that there is a person with this disorder in the vehicle and to respond accordingly
- Introduced HB600 (2023) to provide for a civil fine for violation of notice requirement for imported crawfish and shrimp
- Introduced HB627 (2023) to increase the imported seafood safety fee and appropriates funds from the Imported Seafood Safety Fund to the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Introduced HCR29 (2023) to urge and request the president of the United States to reconsider the agreement signed with Ecuador that facilitates growth of certain aquaculture exports from Ecuador to the United States
- Introduced HCR72 (2023) to urge and request the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to reconsider the mitigation and stewarship plan for the Mid-Barataria Sediment Diversion to include tidal levee protection for Lafitte, Barataria, and Crown Point
- Introduced HCR88 (2023) to memorialize Congress to compel the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to fulfill its duties regarding inspection and testing of imported seafood
- Introduced HB791 (2022) to authorize the suspension or revocation of any recreational fishing privilege for a period of one year for charter fishing without required credentials