- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- Introduced HB238 (2023) to authorize certain members of the Oilfield Site Restoration Commission and the Advisory Commission for Louisiana's Energy, Environment, and Restoration to participate and vote in commission meetings via teleconference or video conference
- Introduced HB430 (2023) to authorize certain agents acting in a fiduciary capacity to be compensated for helping recover unclaimed property for an owner and sets forth the requirements for any such contract
- Introduced HB455 (2023) to provide relative to rights in minerals and production and accounts thereof.
- Introduced HB535 (2023) to provide authorization for the use of monies in the Waste Tire Management Dedicated Fund Account for the purpose of the cleanup of abandoned waste tires
- Introduced HB477 (2022) to increase the number of assistant district attorneys various judicial districts in the state
- Introduced HB655 (2022) to establish a regulatory framework for the management of solar resources
- Introduced of HB1035 (2022) to authorize the Dept. of Environmental Quality to provide grants for voluntary upgrades to certain single wall underground storage tanks
It's been so quiet in the Lafayette City Court race that many of you have been asking us to take a look. So, here's what you should know about the candidates.
I really wasn't planning to tell you all this. The tipping point was finding out that the speaker called a group of legislators and attorneys to his office for the express purpose of browbeating four ladies who had also been invited. My meeting was probably...
At last night's meeting, Council Clerk, Veronica Williams, announced to an overflow crowd that 397 people went on-record regarding the Library's decision to hold a drag event for toddlers. A clear seventy-nine percent (79%) wanted the council to denounce the...