- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- Introduced HB178 (2023) to uthorize proper venue in the parish of East Baton Rouge for activities against foreign or alien insurers
- Introduced HB230 (2023) to provide for the continuous revision of the Code of Civil Procedure
- Introduced HB256 (2023) to extend the deadline for payment of local sales tax if the deadline for payment of the tax to the local collector falls on a state or federal holiday on which banks are closed until the next business day on which banks are open
- Introduced HB290 (2023) to provide that the collectability rule may be asserted as an affirmative defense
- Introduced HB339 (2023) to provide relative to the admission of evidence at trial for the fault of a principal pursuant to a mandate
- Introduced HB359 (2023) to create the River Parishes Juvenile Justice District
- Introduced HB166 (2022) seeking a constitutional amendment related to the deadline for gubernatorial action on a bill and the deadline for the governor returning a vetoed bill to the legislature to the session in which the bill passed
- Introduced HB184 (2022) relative to the recusal of judges
- Introduced HB213 (2022) to provide for the automatic revocation of certain beneficiary designations for retirement accounts and life insurance policies upon divorce
- Introduced HB508 (2022) to provide relative to notification for victims and law enforcement prior to the release of violent and sexual offenders
- Introduced HB703 (2022) to provide for the exclusive venue for disputes regarding contracts for repairs to residential property entered into while the property was under a federally declared state of emergency following a natural disaster, nullifies any contrary venue provisions, and permits rescission of such contracts within 10 days of entering the contract
- Introduced HB825 (2022) to remove the requirement that a licensed practical nurse shall only withdraw blood pursuant to a subpoena or court order
Republicans are constantly trying to convince you that they are doing everything they can. The truth is, they are not. They count on not having to stick to their word or stand by their vote. Is insincerity the reason they fear a veto session? Senate, the place...
Jamie Pope contributed (greatly) to this article. Governor Edwards vetoed thirty-one (31) bills in the 2021 regular session. There are two that have garnered most of the attention. However, as we'll outline below, a large number of these vetoes kill very good...
You may remember the fake "Fiscal Cliff" narrative JBE put out a few years ago. He called one special session after another, demanding (in two-year-old fashion) that taxes must be raised, or the entire state of Louisiana might just stuff off into the Gulf of...