- Introduced HB91 to provide for the presentation of witness testimony by any audio-visual means
- Introduced HB102 to provide relative to the time period for parole rehearings for prisoners serving a sentence for first degree murder, second degree murder, or manslaughter no earlier than four years after the initial denial of parole
- Introduced HB124 to authorize hearings and judge trials to be conducted by any audio-visual means
- Introduced HB379 to provide relative to a riverboat gaming license when voters do not approve a proposition for riverboat gaming
- Introduced HB859 to provide relative to exceptions to the public records law for certain data and information maintained by the La. Public Defender Bd. and utilized by public defender district offices
- Introduced HB913 to provide relative to referendum elections for riverboat gaming when a majority of electors do not approve a proposition for riverboat gaming
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.