- Introduced HB82 to repeal the authority of the commissioner of insurance to retain funds collected from certain fees
- Introduced HB307 to require disability, life, and long-term care insurance policies to provide insurance coverage for living donors and generally prohibits denial or conditioning of coverage based solely the insured's status as a living donor
- Introduced HB504 to amend the term "health benefit plan" to exclude certain high deductible health benefit plans and provides for application
- Introduced HB551 to prohibit parishes and municipalities from requiring local permits for the delivery of alcoholic beverages by Class B Package House and Class C Package Store permit holders
- Introduced HB941 to establish requirements for and limitations relating to physicians performing certain procedures on the spine
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.