District: House District 96
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Travis Johnson
Phone: 337-373-9380 call
Email: [email protected]
- 2023 - Received a 57% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- 07/13/2023 - Declared that the veto override session required by Article 3, Section 10 of the Louisiana Constitution was unnecessary.
- Introduced HB150 (2023) to increase certain fees for justice of the peace courts in civil matters
- Introduced HB205 (2023) to provide for additional compensation for teachers and other school employees under certain circumstances
- Introduced HB426 9(2023) to expand eligibility for the work opportunity tax credit to businesses that hire any formerly incarcerated person within a certain period after the person's release from imprisonment
- Introduced HB439 (2023) to create the Victims of Vehicular Homicide Fund and provides relative to the payment of reparations
- Introduced HB440 (2023) to provide relative to penalties for improper supervision of a minor
- Introduced HB441 (2023) to amend definitions of "utility service" and "utility service employee" as it pertain to the crime of crime of aggravated assault
- Voted against SB44 (2022) the "Fairness in Women's Sports Act", to require an athletic team or sporting event sponsored by an elementary, secondary, or postsecondary educational institution to be designated, based upon the biological sex of team members
- Introduced HB349 (2022) to add an appeal step to the school bus operator disciplinary process in certain circumstances
- Introduced HB627 (2022) to enhance the penalties for the crime of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle
- Introduced HB628 (2022) to provide that persons convicted of both a crime of violence and a sex offense when the offense was committed on or after Jan. 1, 1997, shall not be eligible for parole
- Introduced HB629 (2022) to prohibit the search without a warrant of a person's place of residence for the odor of marijuana
- Introduced HB848 (2022) to authorize the release of inconclusive or not justified reports of child abuse to certain authorities in the course of investigations or legal proceedings for purposes of compliance with the U.S. Supreme Court case of Brady v. Maryland
- Introduction of HB875 (2022) to provide relative to penalties for the unlawful distribution of fentanyl or carfentanil which is the direct cause of serious bodily injury
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.