- Introduced HB496 to Allows a public employee of a political subdivision that operates parks or recreational facilities to rent a park facility for an event at a discounted rate or fee provided that the transaction is conducted without preference and in the same manner and, other than the discount, subject to the same conditions applicable to the general public
- Introduced HB598 to prohibit an inspector from using discretion in determining what codes are applicable to an inspection and provides guidelines for making a determination when doubt otherwise exists
- Introduced HB619 to provide for immunity from civil liability for public entities when an owner or contractor fails to obtain the proper building permits, licenses, and inspections
- Introduced HB952 to create the Legislative Disaster Assistance and Relief Fund and provides for disbursement from the fund
- Arrested for with driving while impaired (1st offense), reckless operation, and driving under suspension
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.