District: House District 38
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Gabe Firment
Phone: 337-363-3900 call
Email: [email protected]
- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator and answered the Louisiana Right to Life Questionnaire 100% Pro-Life.
- Introduced HB09 (2023) to create and provide for the administration of a program for the purpose of providing state funding for qualified education expenses for students with exceptionalities in grades kindergarten through 12 who are not enrolled in a public school.
- Introduced HB155 (2023) to establish the La. Infrastructure Rural Revolving Loan Program to provide financial assistance for eligible infrastructure projects of local governments.
- Introduced HB210 (2023) to authorizes the La. Local Government Environmental Facilities and Community Development Authority to administer and expend financial assistance, guarantees, insurance, or subsidies from a private source. Authorizes the authority to loan money to a state agency. Provides that the powers of the authority shall extend to all parishes of the state. Authorizes the authority to exercise these powers directly or through the establishment of a joint commission by entering into a local services agreement with a parish or municipality pursuant to present law (R.S. 33:1321 et seq.).
- Introduced HB624 (2023) to create the Evangeline Economic Development Authority as a political subdivision in Evangeline Parish
- Introduced HB194 (2023) seeking to create and provide for a program to provide state funding for the education of students with exceptionalities not enrolled in public school
Jun 2023 19
The surest sign of a suspicious financial transaction is a short deadline. It's no accident, then, that it was an artificial deadline that justified breaking the rules and breaking the bank.