District: House District 14
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Rodney Schamerhorn
Phone: 318-598-4010 call
Email: [email protected]
- Introduced HB60 (2023) to add "electricity disbursed by electric vehicle supply equipment" and "electric vehicle supply equipment" to certain definitions under the La. Weights and Measures Law
- Introduced HB125 (2023) to restrict ownership of agricultural lands by foreign adversaries
- Introduced HB215 (2023) to require the office of motor vehicles within the Dept. of Public Safety and Corrections to accept credit cards, charge cards, and debit cards for the payment of fees, fines, taxes, penalties, and interest
- Introduced HB585 (2023) to create a council focused on economic development goals
- Introduced HCR08 (2023) requesting the Gov. Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness and the La. State Police to provide weekly joint reports by electronic mail on security threats, criminal activity, drug use and overdose rates, illegal immigration statistics, and other specific threats that endanger the health and safety of citizens of La.
- Introduced HB117 (2022) to authorize the prescription, administration, and dispensing of certain drugs for off-label use by healthcare professionals with prescriptive authority
- Introduced HB928 (2022) to prohibit unlawful employment practices based upon a medical or physical condition, immunity status, or vaccination status
Apr 2023 10
IF YOU ONLY HAD THREE WISHES…
Every Legislator is limited to only five non-fiscal bills this session. Some are great, but, as expected, some are nuts.
Mar 2022 21
Balance of Power
Soon Louisiana will elect a new governor. Citizens are asking which candidate will be most willing to work with legislators on balancing power.
Jul 2021 20
Vetoed bills for the override session
Jamie Pope contributed (greatly) to this article. Governor Edwards vetoed thirty-one (31) bills in the 2021 regular session. There are two that have garnered most of the attention. However, as we'll outline below, a large number of these vetoes kill very good...