- Introduced HB636 to provide that federal revenues received by the state and generated from Outer Continental Shelf alternative or renewable energy production be deposited into the Costal Protection and Restoration Fund
- Introduced HB687 to dedicate revenues received from alternative or renewable energy production on the Outer Continental Shelf to the Coastal Protection and Restoration Fund
- Introduced HB947 to prohibit an elected official who has resigned or retired from office from being appointed or elected to succeed himself in the office
- Introduced HB963 to require water safety instruction for public school students
- Introduced HCR43 requesting federal action on domestic oil and gas production
- Introduced HR25 requesting the Louisiana Public Service Commission to investigate the benefits, feasibility, costs, and pathways to achieving a demonstrable offshore wind energy pilot project by 2026
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.