District: Senate District 03
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Gary Carter
Phone: 504-286-1033 call
Email: [email protected]
- 2023 - Received a 67% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life.
- 07/13/2023 - Declared that the veto override session required by Article 3, Section 10 of the Louisiana Constitution was unnecessary.
- Objected and voted (Senate – Judiciary B Committee) against Danny McCormick’s HB131 on Constitutional Carry. (Video 1:09:35) May 30, 2023
- Introduced SB25 (2023) to provide relative to certain schools returned from the Recovery School District
- Introduced SB43 (2023) to exempt certain persons who sell trolling motors from licensing requirements
- Introduced SB71 (2023) to provide relative to learning pods
- Introduced SB93 (2023) to require that any contractor who enters into a contract with a public entity comply with the Louisiana Equal Pay for Women Act
- Introduced SB180 (2023) to provide for minimum live horse racing dates
- Voted against SB44 (2022) the "Fairness in Women's Sports Act", to require an athletic team or sporting event sponsored by an elementary, secondary, or postsecondary educational institution to be designated, based upon the biological sex of team members
- Introduced SB13 (2022) to specify that all insurers must limit the number of adjusters on a single claim to three adjusters
- Introduced SB407 (2022) to require schools to store epinephrine in the classrooms of certain students
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.