Michael Martin, board president of Vermilionville Living History Museum Foundation, seems to think they own Vermilionville. Watch as I debunk this myth over and over and over again – not with my opinion, but by numerous, official documents.
Citizens for a New Louisiana is member supported. Become a part of the solution and enjoy advertisement free reading.
- Anita Plant $29.00
- It’s time to stop social media censorship
- Louisiana State Police Commends Peaceful Weekend Activities
- Tim Lazaroe Appointed to Fill Vacated District 1 Council Seat
- Two Democrats and Nine Republicans Vying For Late Congressman- Elect Luke Letlow’s Seat
- Show me the money: Library annual payroll spikes by $3.5 MILLION