- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator and answered the Louisiana Right to Life Questionnaire 100% Pro-Life.
- 1 of only 19 to vote against breaking the spending cap (SCR3 2023)
- Introduced HB51 (2023) to provide relative to the verification of attendance at employment interviews
- Introduced HB91 (2023) to provide relative to the penalties for the crime of vehicular homicide and requires the court to order restitution payments to the minor child of the victim of the offense
- Introduced HB536 (2023) to amend an affirmative defense to the crime of illegal possession of stolen firearms in regards to the offender's knowledge of the firearm's legality
- Introduced HB655 (2023) to establish a regulatory process for sale of kratom containing products
- Introduced HB51 (2022) to provide restitution to victims of vehicular homicide
- Introduced HB412 (2022) relative to the verification of attendance at employment interviews for individuals receiving unemployment benefits
The surest sign of a suspicious financial transaction is a short deadline. It's no accident, then, that it was an artificial deadline that justified breaking the rules and breaking the bank.
Should the Police Association be allowed to take a position on legislation that directly affects its members? Should they be able to brag on police accomplishments and even warn the public about criminals in the area?
Yesterday's determination by the Lafayette Fire and Police Civil Service Board will have a chilling effect on exactly this kind of information. It will reduce the amount, quality, and diversity of information made available to the public. Check it out...