District: House District 100
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Matthew Willard
Phone: 504-246-9707 call
Email: [email protected]
- 2023 - Received a 40% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- 07/13/2023 - Declared that the veto override session required by Article 3, Section 10 of the Louisiana Constitution was unnecessary.
- Introduced HB46 (2023) to allow for denial of an ad valorem tax exemption for residential property owned by a nonprofit corporation or association if the property is found by a local governing authority to be in such a state of disrepair that it endangers public health or safety
- Introduced HB78 (2023) to provide relative to school facilities preservation and systemwide needs programs
- Introduced HB111 (2023) to make permanent the excise tax exemption for cigars and pipe tobacco products sampled at the International Premium Cigar and Pipe Retailers Association convention by repealing the exemption's termination date
- Introduced HB127 (2023) to exempt from state excise and sales and use taxes, for a period of ten years, the furnishing of items free of charge as samples at, or in conjunction with, conventions, trade shows, and similar events
- Introduced HB298 (2023) to provide relative to parental rights in cases where the child was conceived as a result of a sex offense
- Co-sponsored HB462 (2023) to require each public school governing authority to post on its website certain fiscal information and requires the treasurer to post the information on the website of the Dept. of the Treasury
- Introduced HB512 (2023) to modify requirements for procurement of fiscal intermediary services contracts
- Introduced HB542 (2023) to change allocations of funds for criminal justice reinvestment
- Introduced HCR92 (2023) to request the La. Dept. of Health to study the feasibility of funding gene therapy for all sickle cell treatment via Medicaid
- Voted against SB44 (2022) the "Fairness in Women's Sports Act", to require an athletic team or sporting event sponsored by an elementary, secondary, or postsecondary educational institution to be designated, based upon the biological sex of team members
- Introduced HB129 (2022) seeking to remove the punishment requirement for any person who willfully violates his written promise to appear in court for a traffic citation
- Introduced HB183 (2022) to prohibit certain postsecondary education institutions from withholding certain services when a student has an outstanding debt with the institution or a federal loan in default
- Introduced HB271 (2022) relative to post conviction relief for non-unanimous jury verdicts, provides for the grounds for relief, repetitive applications, applications filed prior to Dec. 31, 2023, and rights extended to victim
- Introduced HB402 (2022) to provide for the revival of claims for abuse of a minor and defines "abuse"
- Introduced HB447 (2022) to create the crimes of recruitment of juveniles to commit carjacking and recruitment of juveniles to commit armed robbery and adds the new crimes as elements of the crime of racketeering activity
- Introduced HB520 (2022) to provide emergency healthcare for victims of sexually-oriented criminal offenses, adds definitions, establishes a standard of care for hospitals and healthcare facilities, and requires the La. Dept. of Health (LDH) to provide certain information
- Introduced HB601 (2022) to provide immunities for persons seeking medical assistance for a drug-related overdose
- Introduced HB1061 (2022) to provide relative to victims of sexually-oriented criminal offenses
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.