- Introduced HB156 to require anyone granted teaching certification prior to June 1, 2023, to obtain a criminal history record check
- Introduced HB452 to create and provide for a program to provide state funding for the education of certain students who have been victims of bullying and are not enrolled in public school
- Introduced HB714 to prohibit a manufacturer from selling certain animal-tested cosmetics in this state
- Introduced HB888 to require the Board of Regents to establish a "Hunger-Free Campus" designation program and related grant program for postsecondary education institutions
- Introduced HB908 to relative to pre-parole reports, requires the release of information to a requesting offender prior to his pardon or parole hearing
- Introduced HB1031 to levy a road usage fee for electric and hybrid vehicles and dedicates the fees to certain Highway Priority Program projects
Most adults are aware of the devastating impact segregation had on America. It is crucial that we never repeat this part of history. This is why some lawmakers do not feel segregation should be pushed on children in Louisiana schools. Unfortunately, House Speaker,...