- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- 07/13/2023 - Declared that the veto override session required by Article 3, Section 10 of the Louisiana Constitution was unnecessary.
- Voted in favor of moving forward (House - Civil Law and Procedure Committee) Valarie Hodge’s HB537 prohibiting foreign ownership of immovable property. (Video 42:10) May 15, 2023
- Introduced HB632 (2023) to establish the Next Generation Tax Credit as a $250 per child income tax credit for each child five years of age or younger claimed as a dependent by a taxpayer on a La. return
- Introduced HCR73 (2023) to urge and request that the Dept. of Transportation and Development address the issue of encampments under I-10 overpasses in the New Orleans area by working with other agencies and interest groups to find housing for the displaced residents of the encampments. Requires the Dept. of Transportation and Development to provide a written report of its progress to the Senate and the House of Representatives by March 1, 2024
- Introduced HR210 (2023) to create a task force to study and make recommendations on the impact of dollar stores on this state and to submit a written report of its findings to the House of Representatives of the Legislature of La. no later than Feb. 1, 2024
- Introduced HSR05 (2023) to request the House Committee on Civil Law and Procedure to study policies relative to legal liabilities of interactive computer service providers that facilitate the short-term lease or rental of immovable property and that knowingly execute transactions after being notified that a particular lease or rental of this type is in violation of a state or local law or contractual agreement and to report its findings and recommendations not later than 60 days prior to the 2024 R.S
- Elected to the Louisiana House of Representatives (2023)
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.