In my continuing series of candidates who will appear on the November 3rd ballot, I sat down with Senator Bill Cassidy. Right out of the gate, he quashed some rumors about mandatory vaccinations. We also had a great chat about Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett, the green new deal vs. Louisiana’s oilfield, and how reopening schools is very important to reignite our economy.
Citizens for a New Louisiana is member supported. Become a part of the solution and enjoy advertisement free reading.
- Anita Plant $29.00
- It’s time to stop social media censorship
- Louisiana State Police Commends Peaceful Weekend Activities
- Tim Lazaroe Appointed to Fill Vacated District 1 Council Seat
- Two Democrats and Nine Republicans Vying For Late Congressman- Elect Luke Letlow’s Seat
- Show me the money: Library annual payroll spikes by $3.5 MILLION