- Introduced HB99 seeking to add the crime of resisting a police officer with force or violence to the list of crimes of violence
- Introduced HB371 to amend the definition of "police officer" for the crimes of battery of a police officer and resisting a police officer with force or violence to include juvenile detention facility officers
- Introduced HB634 to raise the age of the offenders from 17 to 18 years of age or older for the crimes of of sexual battery, second degree sexual battery, felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile, misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile, pornography involving juveniles, molestation of a juvenile or a person with a physical or mental disability, computer-aided solicitation of a minor, illegal use of controlled dangerous substances in the presence of persons under seventeen years of age, contributing to the delinquency of juveniles, cruelty to juveniles, second degree cruelty to juveniles, and video voyeurism
- Introduce HB833 to authorize the interment of pet remains only under certain circumstances
- Introduced HB842 to provide for liability immunity for veterinary professionals who report animal cruelty, neglect, or other prohibited acts towards animals
Republicans are constantly trying to convince you that they are doing everything they can. The truth is, they are not. They count on not having to stick to their word or stand by their vote. Is insincerity the reason they fear a veto session? Senate, the place...