District: House District 21
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Marcus Bryant
Phone: 225-308-4269 call
Email: [email protected]
- November 18, 2023 - Re-elected Representative for House District 21.
- 2023 - Received a 89% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- 07/13/2023 - Declared that the veto override session required by Article 3, Section 10 of the Louisiana Constitution was unnecessary.
- Was the sole house vote AGAINST HB462 introduced by Rick Edmonds (8/10) and sponsored by thirteen other legislators requires each public school governing authority to post on its website certain fiscal information and requires the treasurer to post the information on the website of the Department of the Treasury. (May 17, 2023)
- Introduced HB36 (2023) to provide for the boundaries of the Delta Agriculture Research and Sustainability District and immunity for certain district personnel
- Introduced HB115 (2023) to provide relative to employment discrimination against employees and prospective employees being treated with medical marijuana
- Introduced HB275 (2023) to provide relative to per diem paid to board members of Concordia Parish Hospital Service District No. 1
- Introduced HB419 (2023) to provide Medicaid coverage for mental health and substance abuse services via the Psychiatric Collaborative Care Model
- Introduced HB436 (2023) to establish a state sales and use tax exemption for energy efficiency improvements and acquisition of renewable energy systems by commercial farmers who have received grants or loans through the Rural Energy for America Program
- Introduced HB459 (2023) to eliminate the requirement that a phlebotomist be certified if he is not employed by or directly supervised by a licensed physician or licensed healthcare facility
- Introduced HB158 (2022) to provide for a 10-year renewable tax of up to 3 mils of ad valorem tax revenue for the coroner's office in certain parishes, if approved by the electors
- Introduced HB190 (2022) to authorize nurse practitioners with prescriptive authority to recommend medical marijuana to patients
- Introduced HB330 (2022) to create the Louisiana Industrial Hemp Promotion and Research Program
- Introduced HB373 and HB1076 (2022) to expand the boundaries of the Delta Agriculture Research and Sustainability District, provides for funding sources of the district, and authorizes the board of commissioners to hire a chief executive officer
- Introduced HB469 (2022) to create the Delta Bike Trail Commission
- Introduced HB483 (2022) to reduce the amount of time required to lapse before a person with a felony conviction is allowed to possess a concealed weapon or apply for a concealed handgun permit from 10 years to five years
- Introduced HB763 (2022) to provide that the police chief for the town of Ferriday shall be elected rather than appointed
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.