- October 14, 2023 - Re-elected to the Louisiana Senate (District 33) receiving 53% of the vote.
- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- Introduced SB27 (2023) to provide for the Brownfields Investor Tax Credit
- Introduced SB28 (2023) to provide relative to grain sampling and grading
- Introduced SB56 (2023) to reinstate the Second Amendment sales tax holiday
- Introduced SB88 (2023) to establish an employer supported maternal healthcare tax credit
- Co-sponsored SB91 (2023) to provide for prohibition of immovable property transactions by certain foreign actors
- Introduced SB119 (2023) to provide for the youth hunting license fee and licensing requirements
- Introduced SB159 (2023) to provide for the detention of seventeen year old juveniles under certain circumstances
- Introduced SB193 (2023) to provide relative to the allocation of ad valorem tax assessed values of certain property
- Introduced SB174 (2023) to provide for the annual evaluation of each faculty member at each public postsecondary education institution
- Introduced SB219 (2023) to provide relative to industrial hemp
- Co-sponsored HB361 (2023) to make agency heads responsible for implementing a plan created by the office of technology services and approved by the Joint Legislative Committee on Technology and Cybersecurity to prohibit the use of Tiktok on all computers, devices, and networks owned or leased by the state
- Introduced SCR21 (2023) to affirm the sovereign right of Louisiana to nullify unconstitutional acts of the federal government
- Introduced SB29 (2022) to prohibit discrimination against healthcare professionals and provides for protection of healthcare professional credentials
- Introduced SB60 (2022) to require a physician who attends a pregnant woman during labor or delivery to take or have taken a sample of her blood within eight hours after delivery to identify the presence of any controlled dangerous substance and to provide assistance with substance use treatment and other resources
- Introduced SB92 (2022) to prohibit employers from discriminating against employees due to their medical history
- Introduced SB139 (2022) to prohibit commercial vessels staffed with a crew, the majority of whom are citizens of the Russian Federation, from entering waterways and ports of the state
- Introduced SB196 (2022) to prohibit the importation of any product from the Russian Federation into this state including but not limited to oil and gas, iron and steel, precious metals, and agricultural products
- Introduced SB304 (2022) to create an exception when the offense for which the offender is serving is for the death of a peace officer or first responder. An offender for this offense earns good time at a rate of one day for every 30 days in actual custody, and time spent in custody prior to sentencing does not earn good time credit
- Introduced SB354 (2022) to provides for the Louisiana Consumer Fuel Choice Act
The surest sign of a suspicious financial transaction is a short deadline. It's no accident, then, that it was an artificial deadline that justified breaking the rules and breaking the bank.
Every Legislator is limited to only five non-fiscal bills this session. Some are great, but, as expected, some are nuts.