- Introduced HB139 to provide for civil and criminal penalties for failure to allow access to an enclosed cemetery
- Introduced HB514 to regulate the purchase of used catalytic converters
- Introduced HB626 seeking to create the crime of aggravated distribution of a controlled dangerous substance
- Introduced HB844 seeking to reduce penalties for criminals who cooperate with investigations related to the distribution or possession with intent to distribute heroin, fentanyl and carfentanil
- Introduced HB926 seeking to require publication and notice to the State Police of arrests for certain offenses involving heroin, fentanyl, or carfentanil
Republicans are constantly trying to convince you that they are doing everything they can. The truth is, they are not. They count on not having to stick to their word or stand by their vote. Is insincerity the reason they fear a veto session? Senate, the place...
Documents acquired by Citizens for a New Louisiana reveal that it was the speaker himself who ordered our media credentials seized and revoked earlier this year; and made to appear as if someone else had done it.