- Since April of 2004 - Has FAILED TO VOTE in 12 of the 40 elections held.
- 2008 - Contributed $500 to the Presidential Campaign of John McCain.
- March of 2009 - Registered to vote in Caddo Parish as "No Party."
- 2012 - Contributed $450 to the Presidential Campaign of Mitt Romney.
- February of 2016 - Changed party registration from "No Party" to "Republican."
- September of 2019 - The Louisiana Federation of Teachers (LFT) endorsed Liles for House District 1. LFT is a state affiliate of the American Federation of Teachers, a union that Is at the forefront of pushing liberal social issues including Climate Change, Black Lives Matter, and LGBTQ+ Rights.
- October of 2019 - Liles took a $500 campaign contribution from Progressive Strategy Group. Progressive Strategy Group is a major contributor to Governor John Bel Edwards and controls the Progressive Pelican PAC chaired by JBE Appointee Greg Morrison.
- October of 2019 - The DRIVE PAC of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters contributed $2,000 to Liles’ Campaign. The DRIVE PAC is committed to “Fight[ing] Back” against “Big Business”. The International Brotherhood of Teamsters also endorsed Biden.
- October of 2019 - The Central Trades and Labor Council (CTLC) of Shreveport and Vicinity AFL-CIO Endorsed Liles for HD 1 – in June 2023, CTLC of Shreveport and Vicinity Touted that AFL-CIO Endorsed Joe Biden for Re- Election in 2024. CTLC of Shreveport and Vicinity AFL-CIO Supports Democrats in Louisiana, Including Governor John Bel Edwards (2019) and Adrian Perkins for U.S. Senate (2020).
- October of 2019 - Ran unsuccessfully against Danny McCormick for the position of Louisiana State Representative - District 1.
- November of 2021 - FAILED TO VOTE when the successful ballot proposition to lower the maximum allowed rate of state income tax and to allow for a deduction for Federal Income Taxes paid came before the voters.
- June of 2023 - Announced his campaign to run against incumbent Danny McCormick for the position of Louisiana State Representative - District 1.
- August of 2023 - Announced being endorsed by the Louisiana Hospital Association PAC. The Louisiana Hospital Association has supported medicaid expansion.
Ray Garofalo v Bob Owen are vying to replace term-limited Sharon Hewitt in Louisiana's first senatorial district near Slidell.
The top question we're getting in the October 2023 cycle is on the four constitutional amendments. Here's a quick summary.
Bossier Parish's House District 9 has Dodie Horton facing challenger Christopher D Turner. Who's who and what's what? I'm glad you asked!
We've been watching Louisiana Senate District 22 for a while. Let's admit it - we've all been not wanting to watch now for way too long.
Why can't Louisiana climb out of the tangled web of cronyism and politics? Perhaps it's because the public simply doesn't know.
Recently, the Lafayette Parish Council inexplicably raised taxes on residents and businesses. Now is the time to encourage Josh Guillory to Veto these increases.
Youngsville's attorney really doesn't like our opinion that the City potentially made an invalid appointment of an interim Chief of Police.
By their own admission, the Youngsville City Council lacks the power to remove the Chief of Police. And yet they've done exactly that.
The Lafayette Library Board has been the razor's edge on the issue of protecting children for the last three years. That is why they are the target.
One might expect local officials to not step in the same cow pies as their neighboring officials. However, this is Louisiana. And so, they jump in with both feet.