- 2023 - Did Answer the Louisiana Right to Life Questionnaire 100% Pro-Life.
- Received contributions from a significant number of trial lawyers:
- Baggett McCall, LLC ($2,500.00)
- Broussard & David, LLC ($2,500.00)
- Cox, Cox, Filo, Camel, Wilson & Brown, LLC ($2,500.00)
- Cox, Cox, Filo, Camel &Wilson Building, LLC ($2,500.00)
- David L. White, Attorney at Law ($250.00)
- Galloway Jeffcoat, LLP ($1,000.00)
- Glenn Armentor, LTD ($2,500.00)
- Habetz Law Firm, LLC ($500.00)
- Henry H. Bernard, Attorney at Law ($1,000.00)
- Herman, Herman & Katz, LLC ($2,500.00)
- John Clifton Conine, Attonrey at Law ($100.00)
- LaBorde Earles Law Firm, LLC ($2,500.00)
- Lee Hoffoss, LLC ($2,500.00)
- Lundy, Lundy, Soileau & South, LLP ($2,500.00)
- Morrow, Morrow, Ryan & Bassett ($2,500.00)
- Mudd, Bruchhaus & Keating, LLC ($2,500.00)
- Pandit Law Firm, LLC ($2,500.00)
- Robichaux, Mize, Wadsack, Richardson & Watson, LLC ($2,500.00)
- Stutes & Lavergne, LLC ($2,500.00)
- The Harrington Law Firm ($500.00)
- The Nerren Law Firm, LLC ($500.00)
- The Townsley Law Firm, LLP ($2,500.00)
- Voorhies Law Firm, LLC ($2,500.00)
Ray Garofalo v Bob Owen are vying to replace term-limited Sharon Hewitt in Louisiana's first senatorial district near Slidell.
The top question we're getting in the October 2023 cycle is on the four constitutional amendments. Here's a quick summary.
Bossier Parish's House District 9 has Dodie Horton facing challenger Christopher D Turner. Who's who and what's what? I'm glad you asked!
We've been watching Louisiana Senate District 22 for a while. Let's admit it - we've all been not wanting to watch now for way too long.
Why can't Louisiana climb out of the tangled web of cronyism and politics? Perhaps it's because the public simply doesn't know.
Recently, the Lafayette Parish Council inexplicably raised taxes on residents and businesses. Now is the time to encourage Josh Guillory to Veto these increases.
Youngsville's attorney really doesn't like our opinion that the City potentially made an invalid appointment of an interim Chief of Police.
By their own admission, the Youngsville City Council lacks the power to remove the Chief of Police. And yet they've done exactly that.
The Lafayette Library Board has been the razor's edge on the issue of protecting children for the last three years. That is why they are the target.
One might expect local officials to not step in the same cow pies as their neighboring officials. However, this is Louisiana. And so, they jump in with both feet.