District: Senate District 20
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Parishes: Lafourche, Terrebonne
Seat mate: Louie Bernard
Phone: 985-858-2979 call
Email: [email protected]
- Introduced SB37 to prohibit denial of healthcare services based on vaccination status
- Introduced SB58 to provide that no person shall be required to disclose his immunization status to any state entity, local or municipal body, or city or parish school board for any purpose
- Introduced SB105 relative to written notice of property, casualty, and liability policy renewals
- Introduced SB384 to prohibit a bank, credit union, financial institution, payment processor, savings and loan association, or trust company from engaging in discriminatory lending acts and practices of any kind, by denying a petroleum industry affiliated loan application when the applicant otherwise qualifies for the loan
- Introduced SB441 to provide that a public officer who has retired or resigned while in office cannot be appointed to succeed himself in the office from which he retired or resigned. Further provides that a public officer who has retired or resigned while in office is not eligible to be a candidate in the special election called as a result of his retirement or resignation
Jul 2022 8
Whose side are they on anyway?
Republicans are constantly trying to convince you that they are doing everything they can. The truth is, they are not. They count on not having to stick to their word or stand by their vote. Is insincerity the reason they fear a veto session? Senate, the place...