- 07/17/2023 - Did not respond to a request for comment as to whether he supported a new tax to build a stadium at Southside Highschool.
- 05/11/2023 – Voted in favor or requesting an accounting firm conduct a special audit of Youngsville Police Chief Rickey Boudreaux’s auto allowance and temporarily suspending his $1,000/month auto allowance until the investigation is completed.
- 05/11/2023 – Voted in favor of a resolution allocating $10,000 and selecting a law firm to conduct an independent investigation of Youngsville Police Chief Rickey Boudreaux. [2023-09]
- 04/13/2023 - Nominated by Simone Champagne and appointed to the Council for the City of Youngsville to fill the seat vacated by the resignation of Kayla Reaux
- 02/09/2023 – Recommended for the Recreation Advisory Board by Kayla Reaux and appointed to that Board.
By their own admission, the Youngsville City Council lacks the power to remove the Chief of Police. And yet they've done exactly that.
Here's a glimpse into our work culminating with this week's resignation of Youngsville Police Chief Rickey Boudreaux.
Like one of those bad JG Wentworth commercials, Lafayette Parish Schools has converted all available future tax revenue into a big lump sum payment. Now, to get their hands on even more spending money, they're planning to raise your taxes!
As the fight between Youngsville's City Council and Chief of Police moves into court, we explore a possibility that any investigation was doomed to failure by design.
There are all kinds of ways to rig an election, and no place is immune. What we found in a recent Youngsville election is nothing short of shocking.
In Lawranson's day you could still depend on a disgraced official to have enough integrity to voluntarily resign his position from office before he was run out of town.
Surprise! Two more casualties of what appears to be retribution in the Youngsville City Councilman Kayla Reaux resignation.
The media has completely missed all of those important connections that could quash this investigation before it even starts. How do we know? Because this episode happened once before in Youngsville - albeit with less prominent players.