- 07/17/2023 - Did not respond to a request for comment as to whether he supported a new tax to build a stadium at Southside Highschool.
- 05/11/2023 – Voted in favor of requesting an accounting firm conduct a special audit of Youngsville Police Chief Rickey Boudreaux’s auto allowance and temporarily suspending his $1,000/month auto allowance until the investigation is completed.
- 05/11/2023 – Voted in favor of a resolution allocating $10,000 and selecting a law firm to conduct an independent investigation of Youngsville Police Chief Rickey Boudreaux. [2023-09]
- 04/13/2023 – Voted against appointing Logan Lannoo to fill the unexpired term of Kayla Menard Reaux.
- 04/13/2023 – Seconded and voted in favor of a budget amendment to increase the Youngsville Police Department budget by $40,000 to purchase an unmarked, non-essential vehicle to replace one with maintenance problems in advance of upcoming budget discussions.
- 04/13/2023 – Moved for and voted in favor of a Resolution levying same milage rates as 2022. [2023-13]
- 03/30/2023 – Voted in favor of a resolution authorizing and directing the Mayor to secure an independent investigation of Youngsville Police Chief Rickey Boudreaux. [2023-08]
- 02/09/2023 – Voted in favor of a resolution requesting additional funding from LCG for Youngsville Volunteer Fire Department services [2023-03]
- 02/09/2023 – Voted in favor of an ordinance authorizing the City of Youngsville to regulate the operation Mobile Food Establishments. [482-2023]
- 01/12/2023 - Voted in favor of a resolution requesting the Lafayette Parish School System prioritize funding and construction of an adequate athletic stadium at Southside High School. [2023-02]
- 2023 thru present - Serves as Councilman for the City of Youngsville
- 2022 - Ran unopposed for Councilman for the City of Youngsville
- 07/08/2021 – Voted in favor of an ordinance declaring the Youngsville Sports Complex Expansion and Drainage Improvements Project to be a public necessity and authorizing the acquisition of the necessary land, easements, servitudes, rights of way and other property rights requisite to the construction of said project either on an amicable basis or through the use of the expropriation process if necessary. [456-2021]
- 06/11/2020 – Voted in favor of a resolution authorizing the Mayor to enter into and execute an assignment and assumption of lease agreement by and between the Parish of Lafayette and the City of Youngsville relating to the transfer and assignment of the Parish of Lafayette's leasehold interest in and to Foster Park to the City of Youngsville. [2020-15]
- 2018 thru 2022 - Served as Councilman for the City of Youngsville
- 2018 - Defeated Eddie Lewis for the position of Councilman for the City of Youngsville
By their own admission, the Youngsville City Council lacks the power to remove the Chief of Police. And yet they've done exactly that.
Here's a glimpse into our work culminating with this week's resignation of Youngsville Police Chief Rickey Boudreaux.
Like one of those bad JG Wentworth commercials, Lafayette Parish Schools has converted all available future tax revenue into a big lump sum payment. Now, to get their hands on even more spending money, they're planning to raise your taxes!
As the fight between Youngsville's City Council and Chief of Police moves into court, we explore a possibility that any investigation was doomed to failure by design.
There are all kinds of ways to rig an election, and no place is immune. What we found in a recent Youngsville election is nothing short of shocking.
In Lawranson's day you could still depend on a disgraced official to have enough integrity to voluntarily resign his position from office before he was run out of town.
Surprise! Two more casualties of what appears to be retribution in the Youngsville City Councilman Kayla Reaux resignation.
The media has completely missed all of those important connections that could quash this investigation before it even starts. How do we know? Because this episode happened once before in Youngsville - albeit with less prominent players.