District: House District 19
Moon Griffon Nickname: Francis "The Fee" Thompson
Seat mate: Malinda White
Phone: 318-878-9408 call
Email: [email protected]
- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator and answered the Louisiana Right to Life Questionnaire 100% Pro-Life.
- Introduced HB132 (2023) to authorize the secretary of the Dept. of Culture, Recreation and Tourism to enter sponsorship agreements and to authorize the placement of advertising and sponsorship signs on department property and assets
- Introduced HB194 (2023) to provide grandparents with post-adoption visitation rights regardless of the marital status of the parents of the adopted child.
- Introduced HB329 (2023) to define "municipality" for the purposes of payment for coroner's services and provides for the payment of expenses incurred in the disposition of paupers arranged by the coroners
- Introduced HB569 (2023) to modify relative to property, casualty, and liability insurance providers with respect to the cancellation and nonrenewal of policies, deductibles, and rights of such insurers withdrawn from the homeowners' insurance market
- Introduced HB327 (2022) to provide for the suspension of a state assessment on soybeans while the imposition of a similar federal assessment remains in place
- Introduced HB382 (2022) to add Mitragynine and Tianeptine to Schedule I of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.