- 2023 - Received a 45% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- 07/13/2023 - Declared that the veto override session required by Article 3, Section 10 of the Louisiana Constitution was unnecessary.
- Introduced HB313 (2023) to require signage and plans to address workplace violence in certain commercial settings
- Introduced HB374 (2023) to establish a state minimum wage rate
- Introduced HB594 (2023) to update the name and governing authority of the Weights and Standards Stationary Police Force and grants them the powers and responsibilities of the police enforcement
- Voted against SB44 (2022) the "Fairness in Women's Sports Act", to require an athletic team or sporting event sponsored by an elementary, secondary, or postsecondary educational institution to be designated, based upon the biological sex of team members
- Introduced HB454 (2022) to require instruction on conflict resolution and character development in public schools
- Introduced HB976 (2022) to provides for bad faith claims against insurers
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.