District: House District 40
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Parishes: St. Landry
Seat mate: Denise Marcelle
Phone: 337-943-2900 call
Email: [email protected]
- 2023 - Received a 88% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- 07/13/2023 - Declared that the veto override session required by Article 3, Section 10 of the Louisiana Constitution was unnecessary.
- Introduced HB106 (2023) to add Xylazine to Schedule II of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law
- Introduced HB480 (2023) to allow a person 16 years of age or older to be employed as a direct support professional, direct support worker, or personal care attendant for certain Medicaid- related services
- Introduced HB493 (2023) to provide for the imposition of fees for emergency ground ambulance service providers
- Introduced HB599 (2023) to grant advanced practice registered nurses (APRN) and physician assistants (PA) the authority to certify illness and disability of teachers, teaching staff, and bus drivers, and grants APRNs the authority to execute documents pertaining to patients' wishes with respect to end of life care
- Introduced HB645 (2023) to create the crime of unlawful production, manufacturing, distribution, or possession of Xylazine
- Introduced HB652 (2023) to grant advanced practice registered nurses (APRN) and physician assistants (PA) the authority to certify the existence of an illness of teachers, teaching staff, and bus drivers for the purposes of leave and extended leave
- Introduced HCR96 (2023) to create the Task Force on Physical and Mental Health to study the inappropriate association of physical and mental health issues for patients in Louisiana.
- Introduced HCR100 (2023) to continue the 21-member Health Disparities in Rural Areas Task Force as a subcommittee of the Statewide Health Equity Consortium within the La. Department of Health and provides for the duties of the task force. Requires the task force to report its findings and recommendations to the legislative committees on health and welfare on or before March 1, 2024
- Introduced HB212 (2022) to exclude fentanyl test kits/equipment from the definition of drug paraphernalia
- Introduced HB312 (2022) to establish duties and requirements of licensed healthcare facilities and the La. Department of Health with respect to addressing and preventing healthcare workplace violence
- Introduced HB764 (2022) to provide that an alleged delinquent child in St. Landry Parish may be placed in an adult jail when certain conditions are met
- Introduced HB946 (2022) to provide relative to membership on and reports produced by local special education advisory councils, which advise public schools regarding special education
- Introduced HB958 (2022) to establish the Nurse Staffing Agency Licensing Law
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.