District: Senate District 14
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Parishes: East Baton Rouge
Phone: 225-342-9514 call
Email: [email protected]
- 2023 - Received a 40% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life.
- 07/13/2023 - Declared that the veto override session required by Article 3, Section 10 of the Louisiana Constitution was unnecessary.
- DID NOT OBJECT to Luneau’s (Senate – Judiciary A Committee) move to defer HB537 brought by Valarie Hodges to ban foreign adversaries of the United States from purchasing any land in Louisiana.
- Introduced SB12 (2023) to require an automated external defibrillator on the premises of all educational institutions and at sponsored athletic events
- Introduced SB35 (2023) to require air monitoring systems in certain permitted facilities
- Introduced SB80 (2023) to provide for transparency and community engagement in redistricting
- Introduced SB86 (2023) seeking a Constitutional Amendment to provide that all 10-Year Industrial Exemption contracts entered into after 12/31/23 shall be entered into only on condition that the exemption shall not apply to taxes levied for purposes related to elementary and secondary education
- Introduced SB126 (2023) seeking a Constitutional Amendment to provide that all 10-Year Industrial Exemption contracts renewed after 12/31/2023 shall be renewed only on condition that the exemption shall not apply to taxes levied for purposes related to elementary and secondary education
- Voted against SB44 (2022) the "Fairness in Women's Sports Act", to require an athletic team or sporting event sponsored by an elementary, secondary, or postsecondary educational institution to be designated, based upon the biological sex of team members
- Introduced SB20 (2022) to require air monitoring systems in certain permitted facilities
- Introduced SB24 (2022) to authorize a $1,000 annual rebate for elementary and secondary teachers providing full-time classroom instruction in this state
- Introduced SB75 (2022) seeking a constitutional amendment to require Senate confirmation of certain members of the State Police Commission
- Introduced SB176 (2022) to amends the Blind Persons' Literacy Rights and Education Act
- Introduced SB182 (2022) to allow for revocation of a law enforcement officers P.O.S.T. certification under certain circumstances
- Introduced SB238 (2022) to prohibit contracts that impede an individuals right to work
- Introduced SB239 (2022) seeking a constitutional amendment to abolish the State Police Commission
- Introduced SB352 (2022) to require utility providers to issue a credit to customers who experience an outage of service for more than 24 hours
- Introduced SB362 (2022) to prohibit banks from holding deposits for an excessive period and impose penalties
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.