Running for: House 30
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Mike Johnson
Phone: 337-460-8726 call
Email: [email protected]
, , ,
- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator and answered the Louisiana Right to Life Questionnaire 100% Pro-Life.
- 1 of only 19 to vote against breaking the spending cap (SCR3 2023)
- Voted to favorably report (House – Education Committee) Heather Cloud’s SB7 seeking to prohibit erotic materials in the children’s section of public libraries. (Video 2:21:45) May 23, 2023
- Introduced HB291 (2023) to create the "No Patient Left Alone Law" and establishes minimum requirements for in-person visits at certain healthcare facilities
- Introduced HB315 (2023) to provide relative to public school administration
- Co-sponsored HB361 (2023) to make agency heads responsible for implementing a plan created by the office of technology services and approved by the Joint Legislative Committee on Technology and Cybersecurity to prohibit the use of Tiktok on all computers, devices, and networks owned or leased by the state
- Co-sponsored HB372 (2023) to provide that the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization do not have jurisdiction in this state
- Co-sponsored HB462 (2023) to require each public school governing authority to post on its website certain fiscal information and requires the treasurer to post the information on the website of the Dept. of the Treasury
- Introduced HCR07 (2023) memorializing congress to take such actions as are necessary to halt the influx of fentanyl from Mexico and China into the U.S.
- Introduced HCR87 (2023) requesting the DPS&C to provide information pertaining to incarcerated individuals in the department's custody who have been held beyond their scheduled release dates and to report this information to the legislature no later than Oct. 1, 2023
- Introduced HB185 (2022) to revise provisions relative to expressive activities on college campuses
- Introduced HB355 (2022) to prohibit municipalities from enacting certain regulations relative to fuel retailers and transportation infrastructure
- Introduced HB450 (2022) to provide for access to an adopted person's original birth certificate
- Introduced HB459 (2022) to enact the Life-Sustaining Care Act which establishes a duty for healthcare providers and institutions to provide life-sustaining care in certain instances
- Introduced HB555 (2022) to allow persons who hold occupational licenses or other credentials in another state to apply for licensure in this state based on the out-of-state license or credentials
- Introduced HCR12 (2022) requesting that congress reduce or eliminate funding for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to protect the civil liberties of the citizens of Louisiana
Jun 2023 19
The surest sign of a suspicious financial transaction is a short deadline. It's no accident, then, that it was an artificial deadline that justified breaking the rules and breaking the bank.