- Introduced HB774 to provide relative to when a person may file an expungement for certain convictions of possession of marijuana and exempts the payment of expungement fees for a person with certain convictions of possession of marijuana
- Introduced HB755 to exclude equipment or devices used or intended for use for the inhalation of raw or crude marijuana for therapeutic use from the definition of drug paraphernalia
- Introducing HB778 to establish a minimum setback for hydraulic fracturing in relation to residential dwellings, schools, hospitals, and nursing homes
- Introduced HB779 to require the governing authority of each public school offering American history or Louisiana history instruction to integrate into such coursework instruction on the contributions and legacies of Jabez Lamar Monroe Curry, William Archibald Dunning, Jubal Anderson Early, Susan Pendleton Lee, Edward Alfred Pollard, Mildred Lewis Rutherford and the Southern Historical Society.
- Introduced HB793 to authorize nurse practitioners with prescriptive authority to recommend medical marijuana to patients
- Introduced HB1028 to reduce the penalty for possession or use of marijuana drug paraphernalia
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.