- Introduced SB01 (2023) seeking to phase-out the corporate franchise tax
- Introduced SB02 (2023) seeking a Constitutional amendment to phase out the tax on inventory and establish the maximum allowable exemption for the industrial property tax exemption program
- Introduced SB54 (2022) to provide for an automatic filing extension for individual income tax returns.
- Co-sponsored SB184 (2023) to provides for the repayment of personal contributions or loans
- Introduced SB241 (2022) to provide for alternatives in lieu of payment under protest for certain ad valorem taxes
- Introduced SB242 (2022) to provide relative to interest and penalties applicable to local sales and use tax
- Introduced SB246 (2022) seeking a constitutional amendment to authorize parishes to exempt inventory from ad valorem taxation
- Introduced SB247 (2022) to provide for procedures for parishes to exempt inventory from ad valorem taxation
- Supports School Choice
Republicans are constantly trying to convince you that they are doing everything they can. The truth is, they are not. They count on not having to stick to their word or stand by their vote. Is insincerity the reason they fear a veto session? Senate, the place...