- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- Voted against deferring (Senate – Health and Welfare Committee) Gabe Firment’s HB648 seeking to prohibit certain procedures to alter the sex of a minor child. (Video 2:20:00) May 24, 2023
- Introduced SB138 (2023) to allow the Louisiana Historical Records Advisory Board to conduct meetings via electronic means
- Introduced SB145 (2023) to provide that airports to use the design-build method of delivery
- Introduced SB38 (2022) to provide for the risk charge against nonparticipating owners in drilling units.
LCG council members and the charter "fixers" are in quite a conundrum. On the one hand, they love saying "the voters have spoken." On the other, they are concerned that a special election could reverse the result of last December's vote. Remember, in April of 2017...
It was two weeks ago that the City-Parish Council narrowly defeated a resolution calling for the Louisiana Attorney General to weigh in on the charter "fix" debacle that seems to be dragging on forever. The deciding vote on that resolution was cast by Liz...