In an ongoing series of interviews with candidates for local races, I sat down with Ms. Natalie Broussard. She’s running for the 16th Judicial District Court, Division F, covering Iberia, St. Martin, and St. Mary Parishes.
Citizens for a New Louisiana is member supported. Become a part of the solution and enjoy advertisement free reading.
- Anita Plant $29.00
- It’s time to stop social media censorship
- Louisiana State Police Commends Peaceful Weekend Activities
- Tim Lazaroe Appointed to Fill Vacated District 1 Council Seat
- Two Democrats and Nine Republicans Vying For Late Congressman- Elect Luke Letlow’s Seat
- Show me the money: Library annual payroll spikes by $3.5 MILLION