District: House District 87
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Royce Duplessis
Phone: 504-510-5417 call
Email: [email protected]
- 2023 - Received a 58% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- 07/13/2023 - Declared that the veto override session required by Article 3, Section 10 of the Louisiana Constitution was unnecessary.
- Introduced HB490 (2023) to prohibit requiring parental consent for high school seniors of at least 17 years of age to participate in the opportunity to register to vote offered at school, requires related policies and guidance to conform with the La. Election Code, and provides for those who may or may not assist in the opportunity
- Introduced HB557 (2023) to provide relative to a law enforcement officer's search of a person's motor vehicle
- Introduced HB626 (2023) to provide a refundable tax credit for workers who commute to out-of-state sites for jobs that had formerly been located in La
- Voted against SB44 (2023) the "Fairness in Women's Sports Act", to require an athletic team or sporting event sponsored by an elementary, secondary, or postsecondary educational institution to be designated, based upon the biological sex of team members
- Introduced HB161 (2023) to authorize a maximum office allowance of $1500 per month for a legislator if the average rent for a reasonable commercial office space situated in a parish represented by the legislator exceeds five hundred dollars per month
- Introduced HB506 (2023) to increase in the minimum amount for the unemployment compensation weekly benefit amount
- Introduced HB726 (2023) prohibiting the the court from ordering a defendant to be incarcerated for his inability to meet those financial obligations under certain obligations
- Introduced HB739 (2023) to provide for placement of a memorial of Oscar James Dunn in the state capitol
- Introduced HB1012 (2023) to provide relative to non-emergency medical transportation services within the La. Medicaid program