- Introduced HB161 to authorize a maximum office allowance of $1500 per month for a legislator if the average rent for a reasonable commercial office space situated in a parish represented by the legislator exceeds five hundred dollars per month
- Introduced HB506 to increase in the minimum amount for the unemployment compensation weekly benefit amount
- Introduced HB726 prohibiting the the court from ordering a defendant to be incarcerated for his inability to meet those financial obligations under certain obligations
- Introduced HB739 to provide for placement of a memorial of Oscar James Dunn in the state capitol
- Introduced HB1012 to provide relative to non-emergency medical transportation services within the La. Medicaid program
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.