District: House District 72
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Roy Adams
Phone: 985-748-2245 call
Email: [email protected]
- 2023 - Received a 85% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- Introduced HB10 (2023) to remove the authority of carbon dioxide storage facility operators to use eminent domain to acquire property or rights without the property owner's consent.
- Introduced HB245 (2023) to provide for a 5% insurance rate reduction for motor vehicles with a dashboard camera
- Introduced HB252 (2023) to prohibit the use of advertising expenses by the insurer in setting rates or making rate filings with the commissioner of insurance.
- Introduced HB312 (2023) to provide for strict liability for damages attributable to the geologic sequestration of carbon dioxide and eliminates limitations on the recovery of noneconomic damages
- Introduced HB116 (2022) to prohibit the use of advertising expenses by the insurer in setting rates or making rate filings with the commissioner of insurance
- Introduced HB290 (2022) to provide for a 5% insurance rate reduction for motor vehicles with a dashboard camera
- Introduced HB518 (2022) to require school buses to be equipped with seat belts
- Introduced HB887 (2022) to include a child, brother, or sister given in adoption in the class of persons with a right of action in a wrongful death or survival action
- Introduced HB934 (2022) to repeal the commissioner of insurance and insurance regulators of other states from exemptions in the Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law
- Introduced HB942 (2022) to exempt certain school board members from annual training and instruction requirements
- Introduced HB1008 (2022) to provide that an olographic testament must be proved by clear and convincing evidence
Jun 2023 19
The surest sign of a suspicious financial transaction is a short deadline. It's no accident, then, that it was an artificial deadline that justified breaking the rules and breaking the bank.