- October 14, 2023 - Re-elected to the Louisiana House of Representatives (District 7) receiving 61% of the vote.
- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- Voted AGAINST HB152 (2023) seeking a constitutional amendment to add the fundamental right of parents to decide the nurture, education, care, custody, and control of their children
- Introduced HB97 (2023) to authorize the legislature to provide by law for the payment of state salary supplements to certain full-time, public, emergency medical services practitioners and requires annual appropriation of such supplements by the legislature
- Introduced HB100 (2023) to authorize payment of state supplements to the salaries of certain emergency medical services practitioners
- Introduced HB277 (2023) seeking a Constitutional Amendment to increases the limit on state severance tax revenue remitted to parishes in which the severance generating the revenue occurs
- Introduced HB280 (2023) to establish a threshold for "excess severance tax" remitted to parishes and requires parishes to use excess severance tax revenues for economic development activities and infrastructure projects
- Introduced HB590 (2023) to specify that where owners in a drilling unit choose not to participate in the costs of a unit well, royalty payments must be paid directly from the drilling owner to the royalty owner
- Introduced HB54 (2022) to create the crime of discrimination based on vaccination status
- Introduced HB289 (2022) to prohibit a person from selling, distributing, or delivering safety equipment that fails to meet federal standards in this state and providing for penalties
- Introduced HB425 (2022) to increase the number of licenses for pharmacies dispensing marijuana for therapeutic use
- Introduced HB566 (2022) to provide for the change in regulatory authority over production facilities from the La. Dept. of Agriculture and Forestry to the La. Dept. of Health, removes the total number of production facilities licenses that may be issued, and provides for a time period of transition between the two agencies
- Introduced HB584 (2022) to provide strict liability for a person who sells, distributes, or delivers safety equipment and tools that fail to meet federal standards
- Introduced HB700 (2022) to provide relative to penalties for possession of certain amounts of marijuana for a person under the age of 18
- Introduced HB800 (2022) to establish the Louisiana Heartbeat Act
- Introduced HCR3 (2022) to repeal administrative rules of the La. Department of Health adding COVID vaccines to the state immunization schedule and requiring schools to prohibit in-person attendance by certain unvaccinated students
When choosing between big business and protecting freedom for Louisiana's residents, it seems the Louisiana Legislature can only move in one direction. Jill Hines, from Health Freedom Louisiana, looks back at some seized and lost opportunities from the most recent regular session.
On August 16, 2021 the Louisiana Health and Welfare Committee met with Joe Kanter, Louisiana Department of Health's top medical official, and Matthew Block, the Executive Council to the Governor who handles every single one of the Governor's public record requests....