District: House District 18
Moon Griffon Nickname:
Seat mate: Chad Brown
Phone: 225-637-3803 call
Email: [email protected]
- November 18, 2023 - Re-elected Representative for House District 18.
- 2023 - Received a 84% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life. In 2019, Rep. Lacombe even voted against a law that provided women who were thinking about abortion clear information about the qualifications and disciplinary history of abortionists.
- Introduced HB420 (2023) to provide that employers who receive economic development incentives from the state cannot designate less than two percent of the man-hours in any apprenticeable occupation to registered apprentices for new construction projects or for the expansion of existing construction projects
- Introduced HB421 (2023) to provide that a contractor for a state construction project cannot designate less than two percent of man-hours in any apprenticeable occupation to registered apprentices
- Introduced HB523 (2023) to provides relative to juvenile detention facilities
- Introduced HB523 (2022) to authorize manufacturers or brewers to host up to 12 private events at the brewing facility and provides certain restrictions for such events
- Introduced HB588 (2022) to remove the termination date from the therapeutic use of marijuana law
- Introduced HB870 (2022) to provide for coverage for a temporary substitute motor vehicle.
- Introduced HB1020 (2022) to provide for requests for attorney general opinions from elected employee members of municipal fire and police civil service boards
- Introduced HB1040 (2022) to require payment-processing companies to return payments if those funds cannot be delivered to the intended recipient
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.