- 2023 - Received a 100% Pro-Life Voting Record with Louisiana Right to Life as a State Legislator.
- Introduced SB99 (2023) to adds red snapper to the possession limits of species caught in saltwater areas of the state
- Introduced SB100 (2023) to provide for advanced recycling facilities
- Introduced SB158 (2023) to authorize school districts within the state to designate one or more persons as a school protection officer. Proposed law provides that once designated, school protection officers are authorized to carry a concealed firearm in any school in the district
- Introduced SB161 (2023) to create the Louisiana Small Wild Catfish Processor's Act, which provides an exemption for the preparation of wild catfish for direct sale to the consuming public
- Introduced SB222 (2022) to provide relative to the Louisiana Appraisal Management Company Licensing and Regulation Act
Jun 2023 19
The surest sign of a suspicious financial transaction is a short deadline. It's no accident, then, that it was an artificial deadline that justified breaking the rules and breaking the bank.