- Killed HB232 (to prevent vaccine passport on drivers license) in Senate Committee
- Introduced SB378 to regulate unfair or deceptive acts or practices by advertisers
- Introduced SB379 to extend the prohibition against possessing a firearm or carrying a concealed weapon to persons that committed a felony-grade delinquent act (a crime of violence committed by a child) when that person was 16 or 17 years old and that person is under the age of 24 when the offense is committed
- Introduced SB383 to provide relative to advertisements for legal services
- Introduced SB415 to create the Litigation Financing Disclosure Act
CAUGHT: Did Magee and Davis vote for personal gain?
We keep shining the light into those dark corners of Louisiana government. What we found this time is nothing short of shocking. It would appear that several legislators in the power-clique have helped to craft policies that impact certain government created monopolies in which their spouses make a substantial living.
Submit to Schexnayder or be Silenced
As often as he has changed up the rules in attempt to silence us, its apparent the Speaker of the House has more time for petty vindictiveness than he has for defending small business and individual liberty.
Schex: All Talk No Walk
A healthcare worker invited me to a meeting with Louisiana's Speaker of the House. She wanted to ask questions and share information she felt was important. I went as moral support but had the opportunity to ask a few questions of my own. Access Granted Initially...
Vetoed bills for the override session
Jamie Pope contributed (greatly) to this article. Governor Edwards vetoed thirty-one (31) bills in the 2021 regular session. There are two that have garnered most of the attention. However, as we'll outline below, a large number of these vetoes kill very good...
Watch Paula Davis systematically destroy free speech
How would your legislature vote when given the choice between big tech billionaires and little you? It's likely that you intrinsically knew the answer before being posed with the question. Florida protected their citizens free speech rights. Why can't Louisiana?...
Paula Davis’s $2 BILLION tax transfusion
You may remember the fake "Fiscal Cliff" narrative JBE put out a few years ago. He called one special session after another, demanding (in two-year-old fashion) that taxes must be raised, or the entire state of Louisiana might just stuff off into the Gulf of...
My secret meeting with Louisiana’s Speaker of the House
I really wasn't planning to tell you all this. The tipping point was finding out that the speaker called a group of legislators and attorneys to his office for the express purpose of browbeating four ladies who had also been invited. My meeting was probably...